when an IOS link listed like link(IOS only),
Iphone and Ipad users just click the IOS link to open the streaming in Safari, for Mac OS X:
- Open Safari with the link
- Go Preferences -- Advanced and check "Show Develop menu in menu bar"
- Develop -- User Agent, choose Ipad
Another way for all platform(IOS, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows and etc.):
in this way you need a Windows PC and Sopcast installed, and make your PC and the second device in the same network(LAN).
- Open the Sopcast link and playing it as usual
- Open VLC in the second device(IOS, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows and etc.)
- File -- open URL, input http://192.168.1.10:8902/tv.asf(replace 192.168.1.10 to your Windows IP address)